Sunday, June 15, 2014

We're on our way!

After months and months of planning, we are finally on our way! I'll admit, I was quite sad leaving my grandma, my husband, and my son. As soon as I got on the road, I was much better and my excitement returned. 

We are off to a good start! All 20 students were on time, everyone had their passport and we are officially checked in and awaiting our first flight. We arrived early and we still have about an hour before we take off. There is definitely excitement in the air!

 I wish I could say I didn't over pack, but I'm positive I did! However, I got everything in one bag and was under the weight limit so I'll consider that a small victory. If the trip goes as well as the first few hours, we should be in good shape! 

We have short turnaround times in Minneapolis and Amsterdam. We are scheduled to arrive in Budapest at 4:00 p.m. (9:00 a.m. Maryville time) tomorrow. I'll post as much as possible along the way. 

Allison




No comments:

Post a Comment